Dr Judy Tang (she/her)
BSC Behavioural Neuroscience & Psychology, DPSYCH (Clinical Neuropsychology), MAPS.
Dr Judy Tang has over 10 years of career and academic expertise in Clinical Neuropsychology. With a Dpsych (professional doctorate) in Clinical Neuropsychology from Monash University (2008) and a Bachelor of Science with honours (majoring in psychology and behavioural neuroscience), Judy provides neuropsychological services for medico-legal and community settings, workshops and seminars both to her professional peers and wider community, as well as advocacy in the areas of health and community care.
- VMC (Victorian Multicultural Commission) Multicultural Champion
- President of the Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council (AGMC)
- National convenor of the APS Psych and Cultures Interest Group
- State convenor of the APS Psych and Ageing Interest Group
- Strong interest and expertise in assessment for culturally and linguistically diverse clients
Judy is also a Mental Health First Aid Instructor – For upcoming courses click here