Work With Us / Clinical Neuropsychologist
About Invictus Health
Invictus Health is a well-established allied health outpatient clinic in Melbourne that specialises in brain health, rehabilitation, and mental wellbeing. We are a friendly team that receive a diverse range of referrals and offer neuropsychological services throughout Victoria to government departments, hospitals, referring specialists, community care agencies and direct patients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Clinical Neuropsychologist (Grade 2 or Higher) to join our neuropsychology team. Supervision for the registrar program will be provided as part of the role if required.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Deliver a range of clinical neuropsychology services to consumers of community and legal services.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and multi-disciplinary team skills.
- Well-developed time management and workload organisational skills.
- Provide specialist assessments in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of client management plans and overall programs.
- Provide profession specific consultation and advice to other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Liaise with families, the community and other service providers as appropriate.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies and programs as appropriate.
- Contribute to education programs on mental health issues as appropriate.
- Maintain appropriate records and statistics in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, and standards.
- Engage in professional development activities.
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Completed a Clinical Neuropsychology Masters or Doctoral degree;
- Eligible for Clinical Neuropsychology Registrar Program with AHPRA if yet to be completed;
- Eligibility for/obtained Medicare number;
- Professional presentation and behaviour;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willing and excited to work as a part of a team;
- Able to produce high quality work independently and efficiently (although supervision for the registrar program will be provided for the duration of the program);
- Willing and able to work in a way which is conducive with, and enhances our team culture.
Perks & benefits of being part of the Invictus Health team:
- Highly competitive Above Award Rates – we ensure you’re compensated extremely well for the great value and expertise you bring to the table
- Full support on your career development – we cover staff CPD, professional insurance, supervision, as well as any other modalities you want to explore!
- Flexible work arrangements and hours – as long as you and we are happy with the quality of your work, how it gets done is not important
- Fast-track your skill development through exposure to diverse work – from paediatrics to older adults, ADHD to PTSD, we service those across all socioeconomic circles and walks of life.
- Frequent peer supervisions and knowledge-sharing sessions – as a team of friendly neuropsych experts, if you want to geek out on the latest neuropsych research, the good news is, so do we!
- Free food at meetings – a fed body gives us an attentive mind!
- A close-knit, friendly, and diverse team
- Ashley and Evelyn can impart their knowledge and wisdom on indoor house plants if you have any questions on keeping your space green!
- Alana will bring her floofy pooch, Clay, into the office. Hello Morale Officer!
- Judy will show you pictures of her bestest cat, Pippa.
- Cass, our business manager, is also a personal trainer and Sport Science student, so feel free to ask away if you have any questions about training and health.
How to apply:
Interested in joining the Invictus Health team? Apply now using the form below!